Admitted to the Turin Bar in 1997
Graduated from the University of Turin in 1992, from 1997 to 2006 she has practiced at the law firm Ferreri e Associati in Turin, becoming partner in 1999.
Her practice is focused on the following topics mainly:
· liability of the financial intermediaries during the negotiation, management, advising and solicitation to the investment, also in relation to structured derivatives;
· application of the bank act, the financial intermediaries act and the relevant regulatory legislation;
· assistance to the business management, especially on contractual and corporate issues;
· practice in litigation and arbitration concerning commercial and corporate disputes,
· negotiation of reorganisation plans, debt restructuring plans.
She speaks English.